Positive Discipline Works Feb 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
YOU will definitely want to be a part of this fun and informative half-day workshop.
This experiential learning session will help you show up as the parent you want to be, and create a home where respectful cooperation is the norm.
You’ll get tangible, practical tools and techniques that are easy to implement and work right away.
- Simple, tangible, and effective Positive Discipline tools & techniques to reduce defiance, tantrums, back talk and other challenging behaviors.
- How to leverage your family team (including your partner) in household responsibilities.
- How to help your kids to become responsible, respectful, resourceful, and happy adults.
- Get to practice what you've learned during Parents Helping Parents Segments.
Class Fee includes the ff.
- Workshop Materials
- Positive Discipline Workbook by Jane Nelsen - You save $16!
- Practice assignments
- and of course, SNACKS
I HIGHLY SUGGEST FOR BOTH PARENTS TO REGISTER (IF THE CHILD HAS 2 PARENTS). United front is very important when it comes to raising kids.
- If Getting 2 Tickets (Couple), please use discount code "COUPLE" to get P150 off per ticket.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE BUT TRANSFERRABLE. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to transfer the ticket.
- PositiveDisciplineWorksPHP 2,650PHP 2,6500PHP 0