Positive Discipline Works - Feb Online Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
YOU will definitely want to be a part of this fun and informative ONLINE workshop.
All confirmed attendees will receive the WEBINAR MEETING LINK via their emails (You can use Your Laptop or Smart Phone to join either by using a web browser like Chrome or by downloading the Zoom App). Make sure you have a headset with microphone and a working camera to join.
These sessions will help you show up as the parent you want to be, and create a home where respectful cooperation is the norm. You’ll get tangible, practical tools and techniques that are easy to implement and work right away.
- Simple, tangible, and effective Positive Discipline tools & techniques to reduce defiance, tantrums, back talk and other challenging behaviors.
- How to leverage your family team (including your partner) in household responsibilities.
- How to help your kids to become responsible, respectful, resourceful, and happy adults.
- Get to practice what you've learned during Parents Helping Parents Segments.
Class Fee includes the ff.
- 1 Interactive Class. This class is live, via video conference, so you can see and hear your facilitator as well as other class participants.
- Access to replays of all classes for 1 month. If you miss a class, you can make it up on your own. Or listen again later for a refresher.
- Positive Discipline Workbook. You can download your copy 3 days before the session.
- Practice assignment. Changing behavior is not easy and requires daily practice. Your workbook contains practice assignments so we can discuss how the changes you’ve introduced has impact you and your child during the 2nd session.
- Private Viber Community. All paid registrants can join the Viber Community for further support and sharing.
I HIGHLY SUGGEST FOR BOTH PARENTS TO REGISTER (IF THE CHILD HAS 2 PARENTS). United front is very important when it comes to raising kids.
- If Getting 2 Tickets (Couple), please use discount code "PDONLINE" to get P150 off per ticket.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE BUT TRANSFERRABLE. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to transfer the ticket.
- PositiveDisciplineWorksPMPHP 2,000PHP 2,0000PHP 0