Montessori offers our children opportunities to develop their potential as they step out into the world as engaged, competent, responsible, and respectful citizens with an understanding and appreciation that learning is for life.
- Who is Maria Montessori?
- The Montessori "Method" compared to Traditional
- The Montessori Principles and easy ways to apply it
- Reflection Time
You may send your answers to the "Reflection Time" questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a part of our Online Montessori & Positive Discipline Community & get exclusive access to webinars, e-books, tutorials, 1-1 coaching & more. Just subscribe at www.theprojectmommyger.net/community
P.S. Please take note of the copyright reminders.
Intro to Montessori by Karen Pacia
This e-book is copyright of KAREN PACIA - © 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content (photos, lines or excerpts) to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge KAREN PACIA and this e-book as the source of the material.
- You may not transmit this content in any means, including e-mail.
- You may not distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in a website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Digital Signature added to protect this document. Please respect the rights of the author.